Nice To Meet You Again

Hello dear, i just have come back from my expedition to South Sulawesi about five months. Left my family, my study, my job, all my activit...

Hello dear,

i just have come back from my expedition to South Sulawesi about five months. Left my family, my study, my job, all my activities for a purpose, experience. Many things from this journey that changed my personal character. I hope it can make me a better woman to faces future. Maybe i will tell my stories next time... Because it's a lot of words that i must share :)

These are some photos at top of Bawakaraeng Mountain (2883 mdpl) when our team celebrate Hari Kebangkitan Nasional, May 20th, 2013

A journey to lalaland (Photo by Ridwan Amin)

TNI and Mapala (mahasiswa pecinta alam) celebrate Harkitnas at top of Bawakaraeng Mountain, Gowa (Photo by Ridwan Amin)


Beautiful sunrise at peak (Photo by Rudi Hartono)

All photos edited by Me

 Thanks for visiting my blog :)

You Might Also Like

4 la la words

  1. hhaha... sedang disusun. Di-publish perlahan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandraaa ini asik banget sih, pasti dapet banget pengalamannya dan dapet foto bagus2 haha pinginn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya asik dan gila banget. Tahun depan ada rencana ke Maluku lho, kalau mau ikut aja :D

      Delete

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

MY INSTAGRAM

Flickr Images